- Heel height 85mm / 3.3"
- Made in Italy
- Runs a half size small
- Product care – The red lacquer of the soles wears out with use. This is not a manufacturing defect; it is simply normal wear and tear. Christian Louboutin strongly recommends that its customers consult a professional in leather care or a shoemaker for specific care advice. In order to keep your shoes in good condition, the following leather care is recommended:
- Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Always store your products away from light and heat
- Protect your leather goods from rain and moisture
- Store your products in the Christian Louboutin dust bag provided
- Avoid contact with abrasive services
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the delicate nature of the red soles we ask that the shoes be tried on carpeted flooring. If not, they may not be suitable for return
- RETURNS: Returning your Christian Louboutin order is easy. We offer a complimentary courier collection service as well as complimentary Royal Mail returns
- To arrange a courier collection simply call our Customer Services team on 0800 123 400
- For complimentary Royal Mail returns, affix the Royal Mail postage sticker to your parcel and drop it at any Royal Mail Post Office
- Regrettably we are unable to accept in-store returns on Christian Louboutin orders
Hungarian-French artist Victor Vasarely was known for his optical illusions – that explains the Vasa boots. The Op Art movement is an inspiration for Christian Louboutin this season, and this butter-soft leather pair is a trick of the eye. Do the shiny studs sit within or protrude from the block metal heel? You’ll have to pull them on to find out. They’re not the platforms of the era, but that lacquered sole is as much of a statement.
© 2021 www.aplus-san-francisco-hotels.com All Rights Reserved.